Sunday, September 22, 2019

Worldprofit Bootcamp Update: He was disgusted.

Member Spotlight: Worldprofit Platinum VIP Member, Emil Basista

Worldprofit's Silver and Platinum VIP Members are business owners who hail from all over the world, from all walks of life. They share something important though, character qualities found in every successful person - the willingness to learn, the desire to achieve a goal, and the focus and determination to make it happen.

Here we feature successful Worldprofit Business Owner, Emil Basista from Ohio, USA. Here's what he had to say.

I am 70 years old and retired. I worked as a Paramedic in the Cocoa Beach-Merritt Island Central part of Florida for 8 years. I then became a Route Deliverer for Merita Bread and then Wonder Bread for many years. I returned to my hometown of Youngstown,Ohio,where I became a Route Deliverer for Entenmanns Cake. I retired from there after 20 years.

In 2000 I became interested in the internet and started looking around.To make a long story short,after spending much money and learning about all the scams out there,I came across Worldprofit.It seemed they had all I needed in one place in order to make some money on the net. I joined off and on for about a year or so.I was getting disgusted with what was happening and no profit to show. Next paragraph will explain why.

"My disgust with my situation was not Worldprofit, it was me."  I wanted to do things my way and tried this shortcut and that way,to no avail. I sat down and told myself I was going to do it George and Sandi's way. Wouldn't you know it,I have been making profit every month since.I was just a hard head set in my ways.Just remember this is a BUSINESS,your business.You will get out of it what YOU put into it. Worldprofit gives you the tools,so just listen,learn,and put things into play as instructed.

I think all the tools Worldprofit has are fantastic.You need to see what's working and what isn't and be willing to switch up. Don't be in a hurry. One step at a time.You have a lot to learn so take it slow. You have all the help you need from your sponsor, the Monitors on duty, and George and Sandi. Worldprofit's support is second to none.

Having almost 20 years of experience on the internet, on a scale of 1 - 10,   I would give them an 11. You just don't find better people than George Kosch and Sandi Hunter and the opportunity they give you to be successful on the internet.           

George and Sandi are really wanting to make you successful. They are honest, upfront, and will do whatever they can to help. Sandi has helped me many times through the years and really didn't have to. And George knows the internet and what tools to provide us for success. You will not find a company like this anywhere on the internet. Worldprofit is the complete package and you are real missing the boat if you don't consider giving it a try.

To Emil:
You believed in yourself enough to commit to Worldprofit's marketing system, your hard work and determination continues to pay off for you as your business grows every day, every year.  Well done!

To All Members:
Emil is one of our most dedicated Monitors, so he is working for you in the LIVE Business Center.
When you see Emil on screen, (or any of our awesome Monitors) how about a HEY and a THANK YOU!
Then get busy promoting so Emil  and our other Monitors can close sales for you as your referrals login.
It's a system like none other.

For anyone who MISSED the LIVE training with George Kosch on Sep 20th.....

Here's the link to watch the RECORDING from World Profit's Bootcamp Training.

https://www.worldprofittube.com/video.cfm?videoID=968?

SAVE THE DATE!
Your next LIVE interactive training session is FRIDAY Sept 27th, 8 AM CT / 9 AM ET.  See you then.

Home Business Bootcamp Newsletter By Worldprofit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment