Monday, November 22, 2021

Worldprofit Membership Presentation

My name is George Kosch Capt (ret'd) and I'm a graduate of the Royal Military College of Canada (very much the same as West Point in the USA.) I always dreamed of being a Pilot and with hard work and dedication I earned my aviation wings. During my time serving in the Canadian Air Force, I advanced to the rank of Captain as a Jet Instructor Pilot tasked with training future Top Gun pilots. In 1993, I took early retirement and turned in my wings to pursue another dream of mine, running my own company. In 1994, Worldprofit.com was born, one of the very first online companies and still - one of the longest enduring dot-com companies, specializing in helping people grow their own successful online business.
 
Now as an entrepreneur and software engineer, I get my rush from teaching our Worldprofit Silver and Platinum VIP Members, how to grow their own successful online business. Teaching is incredibly rewarding - especially when my students follow my instructions to see their own dream of a successful online business come true.
Why Upgrade To Our Silver Membership?
 
  • The Silver Membership IS specifically designed for YOU to promote your Affiliate programs!
  • Each promotional tool has been designed carefully based on our 27 years in business online.
  • The Traffic packages we INCLUDE with the Silver membership are targeted to any affiliate program that exists.
  • We'll help you build your current programs and/or start a new one with Worldprofit!!
  • Let's discuss >>> REAL Value - REAL Traffic - REAL Income Opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment